Friday 3 October 2014

5foot10 is now on Instagram!

I'm not sure how many of you use Instagram, an online space for displaying your camera phone photos, but 5foot10 now has an instagram account.  I'm using it to share purchases, style inspiration, decor, baking, places and possibly a few beauty products too.  It's a fairly new account so please feel free to follow @5foot10blog and leave me a comment, or leave me your twitter handle below!



I love instagram.  Random snaps of people's lives.  Beautiful places, creations, pets, designs, catwalk videos, funny texts.  I have hooked it up to my twitter (@5foot10blog) too so if you are a twitter follower then firstly thank you, and secondly I hope you see the instagram links in your feed- if not let me know and I'll try to fix it!



Stand Tall x
P.s Don't forget my House of Fraser £40 shopping spree giveaway! (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all of them and will do my best to reply.