Thursday 2 October 2014

Want / Wish / Wear 1

A few things that have caught my eye this week (I've ordered the skirt).  As we move into October (and autumn) I have been digging out my knitted jumpers, and trying to wear jackets over the top.  It is important to buy a jacket that has enough space to wear a warm jumper underneath.  Get it wrong and once you have a jumper and a jacket on, you'll find yourself unable to bend your arms.  It might be bearable at the beginning of the day, but trust me, by the afternoon you'll be unable to bend your arm, let alone carry your handbag!  I love a good jacket and skirt combination, and the Monsoon Galaxy skirt is stunning- ready to party, or just add sparkle to the day.  I was quite surprised to find a sterling silver ring at Accessorize for a bargain price, and the cute shoes currently have 20% off until the end of the week.




1. Zara Leather Biker Jacket (link)
2. Topshop Heart Motif Jumper (link)
3. Monsoon Full Galaxy Jacquard skirt (link)
4. Accessorize Galaxy Pave Disc Ring (link)
5. Accessorize Gold Cut Out Heart Ring (link)
6. Accessorize Sterling Silver Heart Midi Ring (link)
7. Oasis Large Bobble Gold Sequin Purse (link) (bargain price)
8. Long Tall Sally Deluxe Black Suede Bow Court Shoes (link) (20% off until Sunday)

Are you a fan of jackets and skirts?  I hope you like these posts!

Stand Tall x
P.s. Don't forget my £40 House of Fraser shopping spree giveaway (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all of them and will do my best to reply.