Monday 17 February 2014

Spend / Save: Watches by Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Fossil

I pretty much always wear a watch.  I feel lost without one.  Yes I have my phone, but I still prefer glancing at my wrist to see if I am on time or (fashionably) late.  I like the feel and look of an accessory on my wrist.  Of course watches take ages to run out of battery power (unlike several phones I know...) and I think a watch can finish an outfit perfectly.  I found four lovely and similar watches by Gucci, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and Fossil.  The question is, Spend or Save?
Top left- clockwise.  Gucci, Michael Kors, Fossil, Marc by Marc Jacobs.


From the top left watch going clockwise we have....

Gucci YA055212 G-Class bracelet Stainless Steel Watch £560

Michael Kors MK3228 Lexington Stainless Steel Watch £165

Fossil Cecile AM4509 Stainless Steel Watch £115 (though don't forget to save your HOF points!)

Marc by Marc Jacobs MBM3210 Stainless Steal Watch £185

Seeing as they are all stainless steel and tell the time, then it just boils down to design.  However if you prefer to save a chunk of money, get a student discount (or use a voucher code) and save some money towards something else then Dorothy Perkins have a similar chunky silver watch for £18 (less with discounts).

Dorothy Perkins Chunky Silver Watch £18

Do you spend on watches or save?  Which one would you choose if they were all the same price?

(Also I'm testing out a few new design themes on the blog.  Constructive feedback is welcome- is this colour too bright?)

Stand Tall x

P.S. Don't forget my Gogo Philip Necklace Giveaway (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all of them and will do my best to reply.