Saturday 4 October 2014

Want / Wish / Wear 2: It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!

I have been doing a lot of internet browsing and shopping this week.  The colder weather is creeping in.  I was watching 'Despicable Me' earlier in the week so when I came across unicorn t-shirts, some cute Fluffy cat earrings, and eyelash skirt, long length leggings and lots of FAUX fur coats... I knew what I was going to say!


1. ASOS Burnout T-shirt with Unicorn Print.  TALL (link) or REGULAR (link - in the Sale)

2. Topshop Pleated Eyelash Lace Skirt (don't forget the code I posted yesterday for a free Topshop Lipstick! (link)

3. Cute Grey Fluffy Kitten Earrings from Etsy (link)

4. Miss Selfridge Shawl Faux Fur Coat (link) I find MS hit and miss for taller girls, but as this coat is of a looser style, and not modeled round the waist, it might fit all heights.

5. ASOS Boyfriend T-shirt with Cute Unicorn Print (link) (Available in Nude or White)

6. Extra Long Leopard Print Leggings.  Made in the UK and cost less than a manicure (link)

If you don't know what I am quoting from then see the video below.


My Monsoon Skirt arrived (see it here in my last Want / Wish / Wear post) so I will try that on later and try and get a photograph.

Stand Tall x

My giveaway is till running and there are not many entries so try you luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all of them and will do my best to reply.