Friday 17 May 2013

5Foot10 Style Pick: Forever 21 Tropical Print Chiffon Maxi Dress

As promised, I'll be sharing some of my purchases and top stylist picks on this blog.

I adore this Tropical Print Chiffon Maxi Dress from Forever 21.  It's long, light, colourful and so versatile, plus it's affordable at just over £16 (or $19 if you are a US reader).  I also like it because the model is... 5' 10".. Such a valuable bit of information to have the model's height in the look book!

I'd add flip flops and a wide brimmed hat for the beach.  Transform it with a pair of espadrille wedges, a fedora, a smoking jacket and a metallic belt for an evening cocktail outfit.  Or add a pair of short cowboy boots and a waterfall cardigan for a more casual 'running to the shops' look.

Forever 21 only has a few stores in the UK (Birmingham Bull Ring, London Oxford Street, Buchanan Street Glasgow, Bluewater, Lakeside, Trafford Centre, Stratford City London).  They are worth a look but can get quite busy.  It's are a little hit and miss (I wouldn't buy handbags from there unless a very 'fashiony' item that I only wanted to use once or twice).  I like the jewellery (though be wary of green skin with some items!).  The range of clothes is vast and so you will normally find something, if you have the patience to look.  I prefer shopping online if I can help it!

Is this dress a hit or miss for you?  Do you like Forever 21? 

Stand Tall x




1 comment:

  1. love the print. We can't wait til it warms up in australoia so we can start wearing some brighter prints!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all of them and will do my best to reply.