Sunday 28 September 2014

Sunday Service: Beagle at work, DVF dress and chocolate cake

Just a round-up of life, news, links, and things I like.

1) The gorgeous beagle puppy called Sherlock that returns KLM passenger's lost items in Amsterdam Airport.  So adorable and very clever.  Just watch below.




2) This Julian monochrome wrap star dress by Dianne Von Furstenberg.  Completely out of my current budget but I will stalk The Outnet until it arrives.  I'd team it with dark tights for the autumn.

DVF Julian star wrap dress

 3) Chocolate mug microwave cake.  I am a little late to this party, but I have been experimenting with recipes this week (some successfully, some not so much)!  I'm going to try this recipe next, it looks yummy!  There is something very comforting about a warm sponge pudding as the evenings draw in.

Photo c/o Table for Two

I hope your week has been fun!  Let me know what you think of this post.  Have a great Sunday!


Stand Tall x
P.s Don't forget my £40 House of Fraser Giveaway! (Link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all of them and will do my best to reply.